Thermage is a skin rejuvenating procedure that utilizes heat to tighten the layers of the skin and produce an instantaneous younger-looking effect on the face. With Thermage, gone are the wrinkles, jowls, and any sagging facial skin. Although it is a skin tightening procedure, not everyone is a good candidate for the treatment.
Who are ideal candidates for Thermage?
Many of our patients here at Los Feliz MedSpa resort to Thermage in Los Angeles, especially when they desire the results of a facelift yet do not want to go through the long recovery times and the risk for complications.
Generally, patients who can benefit from Thermage are:
- Individuals who are not eligible for a surgical facelift
- Individuals who are over 18 years old
- Those who are beginning to have signs of sagging neck, brows, and eyelids
- Patients who are bothered by their drooping jowls or cheek folds
- Individuals who want to have a subtle lift in their face and tighten its underlying layers without undergoing an invasive surgery
- Patients who desire to further tighten the face after a surgical facelift
What happens during your initial consultation?
Before undergoing the procedure, you will have an initial consultation with one of our Thermage experts. During this time, it will be determined if you are a good candidate for the treatment. Furthermore, your expectations and goals from the procedure will be discussed. It is important to note that while this can be an alternative to a surgical facelift, it does not produce exactly the same results as that of the invasive procedure.
Thermage in Los Angeles
Get a younger-looking face without the cuts! Give us a call at 323-664-0186 to book an appointment today.