Aging is a fact of life, but that doesn’t mean you have to go quietly. To help you on your quest to keep a younger appearance, we offer Fraxel, a non-invasive laser treatment that is able to offer a wide array of solutions for patients.
- A non-invasive laser treatment that is effective in treating signs of aging
- Satisfying results with natural-looking results
- Results are noticeable if subtle with little downtime following the procedure
- Technique can be adjusted to fit individual needs
What conditions are right for Fraxel?
Fraxel is very effective on fine lines and wrinkles, including those found between the brows and around the eyes. It also works very well to eliminate minor scarring on the skin’s surface, such as acne scars. Age spots and other pigmentation issues can be lessened with Fraxel laser technology.
- Fraxel can be beneficial in treating sun damage
- Pigmentation issues such as age spots can be reduced through Fraxel treatments
- Good for managing actinic keratosis, an early sign of skin cancer
- Multidiscipline consultations may be suggested depending on your presenting conditions
Fraxel and its wonders
During Fraxel treatment, pulses of light from the laser will enter the skin, stimulating re-growth and healing, by causing the production of collagen under the skin. Over the next one to three weeks, the body’s new collagen production will continue to rejuvenate the surface skin.
- The technology has a reputation for being safe and effective
- Sessions should last between 15 to 45 minutes in totality
- Results will be more noticeable over 1 to 3 weeks
- Up to five sessions may be necessary