Dermal fillers have become the hype in the treatment of aging skin. Many women have already resorted to these facial wonders to enhance and take years off from the face. Dysport is one treatment that can effectively do that for you. However, with facial fillers being completely safe and non-invasive treatments, many people believe that anyone can undergo a session. Here are some important facts you might not know.
You may not be a good candidate of Dysport treatment if you:
- Have an allergy to Dysport or any of the ingredients it contains
- Have an allergy to cow’s milk protein
- Have an allergy to Botox or any other product that contains botulinum toxin
- Have a skin problem at the supposed injection site
- Are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother
- Have had any previous surgical procedures done in the face
- Have very weak muscles on the planned areas of treatment
- Have an asymmetrical face
- Have an inflammation on the injection site
- Have droopy or sagging eyelids or eyelid folds
- Have facial scars and thick, oily skin
Before considering the procedure, it is better to consult your doctor first and discuss any medicines or prescription drugs that you are taking, as some of it can cause serious side effects when taken during the course of treatment.
Dysport in Los Angeles
If you are interested in Dysport and want to find out if you are a good candidate for the treatment, call us today at 323-664-0186 and request an appointment with our team of facial rejuvenation experts.