We are always accepting resume submissions for other positions not listed.
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Job Title: Physician Assistant
Part-Time including weekends and nights
Salary + Commission
At the Los Feliz MedSpa, we believe our employees are the key to our success. We are looking for the right people to build a great team!
Your chief responsibility is to perform laser hair removal, laser skin rejuvenation, injectable treatments and other medical skin cosmetic services for our clients. This involves the mastery of numerous treatment modalities, and development of a deep understanding of treatment protocols and parameters.
In addition, you are responsible for ensuring a high level of client satisfaction, such that clients not only continue with their initial treatment plans, but also expand their patronage through additional treatments and through the referral of other potential clients to the med spa. As such, you will be tasked with setting a welcoming, professional tone, and with establishing a strong rapport and consultative relationship with clients.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Administering laser, injectables (Botox, fillers) and other light based treatments such as IPL
- Selling medical grade skincare products
- Monitoring and maintaining standards of safety in all treatment rooms
- Ensuring laser and client record keeping is current and accurate
- Performing patient follow-up
- Educating clients and promoting additional services to clients as appropriate
- Effective reporting and communication with Manager
- Establishing and supporting strong service culture, serving as model for staff
- Developing and maintaining positive rapport with all staff and patients
- Accurate charting of client records
Requirements – to be considered for the position the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Licensed PA in the state of California
- 5 or more years previous experience in working at a Med Spa, Dermatology, or Plastic Surgery practice required
- 1 or more years experience in performing laser treatments required
- 3 or more years experience in performing injections required
- Current certification in performing Botox and filler injections
- Current certification in performing laser treatments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management, Organizational, and Follow-up skills.
For consideration, please submit the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Resume/ CV
- Desired hourly wage