Dermal fillers have become a popular choice for those who wish to rejuvenate the face without surgery. Because there are a number of dermal fillers available, it is important to have an initial consultation with your doctor to determine which filler best suits your needs.
Radiesse is a popular, long-lasting dermal filler. So, what areas of the face are best addressed with Radiesse?
Radiesse is used to treat:
- Marionette lines – The lines that extend downward from the corners of the mouth.
- Nasolabial folds – The lines that run from the side of the nose to the corners of your mouth.
- Chin wrinkles – Horizontal wrinkles that appear due to loss of facial volume.
- Jowls – Sagging skin on either side of the chin.
- Lines and wrinkles on the corners of the mouth that slowly turn downward as you age
Radiesse is known to be one of the fastest-working dermal fillers available. Results can be seen immediately after the procedure and last up to a year. You can expect Radiesse to give the facial lift and volume that you have lost to the aging process.
Learn more about the wonders of dermal fillers and know which filler can help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Schedule a consultation today with one of our facial rejuvenation experts at Los Feliz MedSpa by calling 323.664.0186. We look forward to hearing from you!