Cosmetic dermal fillers are all the rage in the field of facial rejuvenation. But with all the different kinds of dermal fillers available, it could be difficult to find the right treatment for you. Well, if you are aiming to soften those facial folds and wrinkles slowly starting to appear around the corners of your face, then it would be a good idea to try Perlane.
What is Perlane?
Perlane is a dermal filler that is made from a non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid – meaning, the product contains no animal substances. Perlane will require no skin tests as it uses a natural substance, hyaluronic acid, that is responsible for hydrating the body.
What can be treated with Perlane?
Generally, Perlane is used to improve facial skin and reduce the appearance of facial deformities such as wrinkles, scars, and other depressions. It is also commonly used for:
• Eliminating smile lines, crow’s feet, worry lines, smoker’s lines, and marionette lines found on the mouth’s corners
• Enhancing the lips
• Chin augmentation
• Minimizing the appearance of nasolabial folds
• Filling depressed cheeks
• Softening scars left by acne
• Redefining the borders of the lips
• Filling the hollows found under the eyes
• Softening jowls
• Creating an eyebrow lift temporarily
• Correcting facial depressions that have been caused by weight loss
Perlane has long-lasting results that can last for about six months. To know more about Perlane and other dermal fillers, request an appointment with our team of facial rejuvenation experts by calling 323-664-0186. We would love to hear from you!